Thursday, February 11, 2010

Clean out your Medicine Cabinet and your Skin

I certainly don't think twice about spending money to get a massage for my stiff neck or tight shoulder muscles.

And once upon a time you could open up my medicine cabinet to find a variety of expensive products designed to clean, exfoliate, purify and protect the delicate skin of my face, neck and decollate.

My Sonicare toothbrush is the first thing I reach for in the morning and the last item I use before I hop into bed at night.

And yet I was hesitant to try something that might clean, massage and revitalize my skin.
So I researched this new skin care product, and learned the Clairsonic Systems would not only accomplish what all my products were designed to do, but would also remove makeup six times better then my current cleansing regime. And in half the time!
The Clarisonic gentle action clarifies and removes dirt and residue from our skin without the use of harsh chemicals or abrasive additives. Skin is left soft, clean, beautiful. My skin has never looked or felt healthier.

Taking their winning design one step further, Clarisonic has just released a mini version. The Mia comes in a variety of colors (my favorite color is pink thank you). This is a dream come true! Now not only are the results beautiful, my medicine cabinet looks beautiful and clean with only 2 items in it, my Obagi Nu Derm Facial Wash #1 and my pink Mia.

So tonight when you wash away your makeup and the dirt from the day, imagine what the Clarisonic could do for you. Your skin and your medicine cabinet will thank you for it.
http://www.clarisonic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment